For Your Pet:
- Allows your pet to burn excess energy
- Helps them lose an extra few pounds
- Alleviates problem behaviors like chewing and barking due to boredom.
- Gives them extra potty breaks.
- Helps with loneliness as they get one on one attention.
- Helps with social skills and relieves
- Provides you with the ability to work guilt free.
- Eliminates the problem of you coming home to a mess because your dog had an accident.
- Alleviates having to transport your dog to and from doggie day before and after work.
“I moved from Philadelphia to Fort Worth in 2017. When I choose Top Dog Pet Sitting and Dog Walking to walk my fur baby, they had very very high expectations as my dog walker in Philadelphia spoiled Paul. I have been very pleased with Remington and Shannon. They have lived up to my expectations. Remington is great with Paul and Delilah. The few times I have been home when he comes over they are more than happy to go with him. He treats them like they are his own. I definitely picked the right dog walking company and would highly recommend them to anyone in need of a dog walking service. I love getting the pictures from Remington everyday, they bring a smile to my face to see my pups put having fun.” Cara Simon Paul, and Delilah, Fort Worth, TX